Appointments Available! Call 618-246-9595.
We are proud to offer residents of our community access to quality imaging care in a convenient location. When your physician sends you to us, both of you can rest easy that we will do everything possible to make your experience as pleasant as possible.
When you come to us, whether it is for a simple x-ray or for an MRI or CT Scan, we are committed to providing you with quality service in a warm and caring atmosphere.
If there is anything we can do to make your experience better, please do not hesitate to let us know.
You are the reason we are here.
We offer fast turnaround with results in as little as 24 hours!
- The only Open MRI in the area
- New CT
- New X-Ray
- Diagnostic Quality MRI Imaging
- Reading by Board Certified MSK Fellow Radiologist, Dr. James Tarter
- We offer affordable pricing, catering to patients with high deductibles and self-pay
- Appointments immediately available (with insurance prior authorization)
- Friendly knowledgeable staff
Things to know before you come to us for your CT or MRI Scan:
- Wear comfortable clothing.
- Check with your doctor, but generally, do not ingest anything except water for 6 hours prior to your test.
- Even with an Open MRI, which is less claustrophobic than standard MRI machines, the system makes loud noises as it creates images. We supply earplugs and/or music for patient comfort.
Unlike many centers, our facility offers a single bill for both imaging and physician services.
If you have any questions about our services please call us at 618-246-9595.
Hours & Location
Southern Illinois Imaging
4119 South Water Tower Place,
Mt. Vernon, Illinois 62864
Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.